Our Board Certified Healthcare Professionals are more than happy to discuss your results with you.
If you require follow up care, counseling or access to healthcare resources, we can help you.
For help, please contact our Patient Success team at email@example.com
or 1-800-731-8815. Prompt #2 for support. Available Monday - Saturday 7am - 6pm, Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific Time.
No cost to you. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is available at no cost to you, regardless if you have insurance or not. There is no copayment if you take a Virus Geeks COVID-19 test.
No. Insurance is not required to get a COVID test.
COVID tests are free. If your insurance company sends you an explanation of benefits (E.O.B.) that could look like a bill, you are not responsible for the cost for a COVID test.
Taking a Virus Geeks COVID-19 test is very easy, comfortable, and takes only a minute to complete. Learn how to do a COVID-19 test here.
From the drop menu, "test sites" at the top of the main website page select the testing location you want to visit to schedule your appointment.
Note: No appointment is necessary at any of our public locations.
If your organization partners with Virus Geeks to provide you with COVID-19 testing, you will be given a link to schedule an appointment. Follow the link given to you and complete the steps below.
1. Enter your organization email address (i.e., school or work email) and submit
2. You will receive an email from Virus Geeks with a link that will allow you to set up your appointment. If you do not receive a verification email, confirm that you have entered your email correctly. If you still do not receive a verification email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. But, to save time, we recommend registering before go to your test location. To register, choose a test site from the drop down menu found at the top of the main page.
If your organization partners with Virus Geeks to provide you with COVID-19 testing, your organization will provide you with a link to sign up and create an account. Click on the link given to you and follow the instructions below.
1. Enter your organization email address (i.e., school or work email)
2. Enter a password. It must be at least 8 characters long with at least one of each of the following: a letter, a number, and a special character such as $, !, #, etc.
3. Confirm your email address through the verification email from us by clicking the link to continue
4. Click the link on the email and follow the steps on the web page to create your account
If you do not receive a verification email, confirm that you have entered your email correctly. If you still do not receive a verification email, contact us at email@example.com
When your test results are available, you’ll receive an email and/or a text message notification. If you have an account with us, simply log in to your account by clicking here to view your test results.
If you don’t have an account with us, follow the instructions below. Be sure to have the test kit number ready when you begin. This barcode can be found on the card that either came in your sample kit or was given to you during sample collection.
1. Click this link
2. Enter your date of birth
3. Enter the test kit number (barcode)
4. Click the Submit button to view your test results
Your test confirmation email or text message will have a copy of your barcode. If you can't locate your barcode, contact Virus Geeks support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-737-8580.
We’ll send a text to the phone number you provided or an email notification if you provide an email. You can also visit visit https://admin.virusgeeks.com/results to check if your results are ready. You’ll need to enter your date of birth and the test barcode.
Mailing Address: 388 Market Street #1300, San Francisco, CA 94111
Copyright © 2020 Virus Geeks - All Rights Reserved